[Tig] rling at dolby.com

G. Conners hdcolorist at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:15:56 BST 2011

Thanks for deleting this moron who considers himself a colorist, director &
voice over talent. If it's the same guy, he has a facebook page and a few
other pages, mostly for voice over & commercial work. The links I found for
him - London I believe, has a small post house, probably just himself in his
basement with a Final Cut system. He has a few vids on youtube, after
looking at them he hasn't been coloring very long.

Greg

Greg Conners, Freelance Color Grading Artist

Online Resume - http://www.linkedin.com/in/gconners

IMDB Credits - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2178122/

Show Demos - http://exposureroom.com/members/hdcolorist/videos/

Demo Reels - http://vimeo.com/user2669829

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/people/Greg-Conners/1305159140

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they
have to say something"