[Tig] "Trim all" in DaVinci Resolve

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Mon May 23 21:15:40 BST 2011

Christian,

If you add a node in "Track" instead of "Clip" you will get an overall node for the entire timeline. If you want a group of shots to get an overall do a ctrl, left mouse click on each shot you want to do an overall to, then left mouse click and you'll get an option to add to a group. Add them and name the group. All shots added to this group will highlight in orange. Color to your hearts content, then either remove shots from the group if you want to color them seperately, or delete the group.

Tom

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist

Foundation Content - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office