[Tig] pre-flashing

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Mon May 23 21:23:51 BST 2011

That is very dangerous, unless you have experimented much with how much flash isn't too much. Most flashed neg I have seen over the years was accidental. Bleach bypass works well with the right procedure. I seem to remember underexposing 2 stops (remember Kodaks rating is already a stop over), push a stop and bleach bypass. This will give you a good neg that's not too overexposed, which was usually the problem with first time shooters that would shoot normally (overexposing a stop) and do a bleach bypass.

Tom

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist

Foundation Content - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office