[Tig] Final Cut Pro X

Alan Rosenfeld abrosenfeld at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:11:05 BST 2011

At this point its all speculation.  All we basically know is that it is 64
bit and will be available on the App store only, we don't know what
additional Final Cut Studio functions will be included or how.  The person
heading up the team is the same person who headed up the iMovie team, so
this has the look and feel of iMovie.  I believe this will be the only
version of FCP available and that we are being brought closer to pro editing
and color correction on iPads - Colorfront has a color grading app for iPad
that works with its PC based software that I hear is surprisingly good.

Alan Rosenfeld
AbelCine NY