[Tig] Final Cut Pro X

Steve Hullfish steve at veralith.com
Thu May 26 17:13:10 BST 2011

I've got some LARGE broadcast clients that are already looking for alternatives to FCP and they have had inside peeks at what's coming...

These are previously Avid shops, BTW. So Avid's pretty happy, though obviously they won't have the field to themselves.

For some shops, PremierePro is already on their machines "for free" (as part of the Adobe bundle that most already have) which is dangerous...

Steve