[Tig] Final Cut Pro X

Owen Williams owen at ywwg.com
Thu May 26 17:26:36 BST 2011

According to reports from the NAB Supermeet demo, they seemed pretty
insistent that FCPX was *the* next version of FCP, and that it was
designed for professionals.  They mentioned keyboard mapping and other
things that they knew the pro crowd wanted to hear.  At least in that
presentation they weren't hedging their bets at all.

It's more likely that the new FCP Express is imovie.

Owen