[Tig] 4x3

peter_swinson at compuserve.com peter_swinson at compuserve.com
Fri May 27 16:36:10 BST 2011

 And let me guess, you guys in USA still use a safe area composure window to cover TV overscanning, regardless of whether its 16:9 or 4:3. !!!!

A happy user of a Sagem 50"  DLP rear projection TV, only 720p, but I still reckon the technology with best color rendition, least if not zero motion artefacts, but some rainbow effect if you whack your eyeballs all over the place.But, hey I pick these TVs up on Ebay for as little as £0.99 ($1.20) and often just needs the lamp time-out reset, leaving another 3,000 hours use.

cheers

Peter