[Tig] Down with 4x3 TRUE QUALITY versus COST

videogenie at aol.com videogenie at aol.com
Sun May 29 03:27:57 BST 2011

David,  First I should say I am sorry to group all of the younger operators into the uncaring or get it out ASAP.it does not matter.. for the real blame lies with the PRODUCERS and owners who are only concerned with cost not quality..the true problem is with all the different formats that are delivered to in this TECHNOLOGICAL GROWTH phase the majority of viewers are enthralled with the technology rather then the quality that the technology can display...I hope that there are some that are still out there that care about the quality of the product that they are associated with... Again my real Question is can someone tell me which houses are still considered HI END not by cost but by the product they deliver,,, *)o(*

Just a word to let you know that there are younger folks out here that
care about quality as well

*)0(* bls
barry shankman
SVB Consulting Services < CTO >