[Tig] TVLogic OLED

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Oct 22 00:02:38 BST 2011

On Oct 21, 2011, at 2:09 PM, trovak at comcast.net wrote:

> Just saw the TVLogic 15" OLED. It's excellent, and perfect for production. Colors are excellent, and blacks are solid. Contrast is great in any light.
> The usual disclaimer applies: I don't work for them or profit by saying it looks good.

Tom, what else can you tell us about it -- is it meant for the consumer; is it finite in lifetime; what is color gamut; etc.?

I too disclaim any financial interest in the product.  Though should they send me one....

--
Rob Lingelbach   Senior Colorist, Dolby Laboratories
rob at colorist.org http://rob.colorist.org