[Tig] Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA--Tue. Dec. 4, 7pm, Assemble in Lobby Bar

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Dec 1 16:37:05 GMT 2012

Greetings from a rainy north-central California...

This is your invitation to the Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA, the Association of Moving Image Archivists.

The Conference hotel is the Westin, Seattle at 1900 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA, 98101.

On  Tue. Dec. 4 at 7pm, (19;00;00;00) we'll Assemble in the Westin Seattle Lobby Bar, for a :30:00:00 duration.

Look for the Quad Reel as seen in this link:  http://quadvideotapegroup.com/

At 7:30pm  (19;30;00;00 Non-drop time code) we'll make a :10:00:00 transition to a nearby restaurant, followed by a 2:00:00:00 Insert of gastronomic acquisitions.

If you should miss the end of the Assemble, you can call my iPhone at (530) 301-2931 to find out where we are.

Please RSVP to ted at quadvideotapegroup.com to let us know you are coming.  That will enable us to ensure a comfortable session for all.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing a number of folks in Seattle!

Ted
Ted Langdell
(530) 301-2931
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress

See us in Booth 403/405 at AMIA Conference, Seattle, Dec 5-6