[Tig] Kris Kolodziejski, Testimonial and eulogy

Natasha Leonnet natashaleonnet2 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:42:32 GMT 2012

This is very, very sorrowful news. Kris hired me in 2000 and through my
job at Digital Film Lab I learned the digital intermediate color correction
process. He was incredibly giving with his knowledge and his passion for post production
was infectious. I am extremely indebted to him. Even after I left DFL, he was
always encouraging when I spoke to him. He was one of the most inspiring,
nurturing and downright kind bosses I have ever had. Kris, you are missed more
than you know.
Natasha Leonnet