[Tig] Apple/Google offer to buy Kodak patents

Clark E Bierbaum bierbaum at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 9 13:31:27 GMT 2012

> Kodak may have done a bad job of capitalizing on its digital talents, but they did develop many ground-breaking technologies before other companies did and so their patents are more valuable.

But a patent in 2012 is only valuable if you can pay a worldwide army of lawyers to defend them (Google (verb) Apple and Google patent suits.)  Kodak doesn't have the cash or the will, it seems.

All the folks I know in the MP division deserve to live and fight another day!

Clark (son of a Kodak / Eastman Chemical engineer, long retired) Bierbaum

Color Grading / Post Production Consultant

Charlotte, NC
704/488/2448
clark at garnetdev.com

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse the minimalist nature of this correspondence.