[Tig] Chief Engineer needed

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Feb 6 16:35:25 GMT 2012

Appearing on the TIG classifieds at

http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Classifieds

Newly launched, full service, all-data post production facility in Bangkok requires the services of a full time Chief Engineer.

Must be fully experienced in data workflows and post production equipment.  Fluency in Linux is a must.  Prior experience with Baselight and Truelight would be of major benefit.

As well as helping us realise our future expansion plans, the successful candidate will also be responsible for heading a team ensuring the smooth running of all our production equipment including a Scanity film scanner, Baselight 4, Truelight on-Set, 2 Flames, Smoke, Nuke, CGI + render farm, Clipster, DVS SAN, LTO5 tape library.

We have one of the world's most advanced data infrastructures and this is a great opportunity for the right person to be a part of an energetic and exciting company in one of Asia's most vibrant cities.

Please send CV to: info at spiceshop.tv

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist