[Tig] Footage of film scanner in operation?

David Mackenzie lyris1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:44:45 GMT 2012

Hi TIG,

I'm a bit of a lurker here... at the moment I'm editing a documentary,
which has a section on the 4K restoration of a fairly well-loved film. We
interview the people in charge and show restoration artists at work (using
Image Systems Phoenix) in the footage.

What we're missing is footage to illustrate the scanning process. I was
wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where we might be
able to obtain this? Getting an exact match for whatever machine was used
wouldn't be necessary... basically what we're looking for is shots of film
being laced and run through.

Many thanks
-David Mackenzie