[Tig] Croma aberration

peter_swinson at compuserve.com peter_swinson at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 9 10:40:53 GMT 2012

Ken,
I used a Fuji Finepix camera for some years, it came withRAW imaging software that allowed one to correct for RGB image sizedifferences. i.e. simple chromatic magnification differences, the usualproblem. It assumed a common centre convergence with, I guess, a linearincrease in error away from frame centre. Whether I can drag up thesoftware  from deep inside my PC I don’tknow, but I will try if you think it might help. But I am sure the kit you guysuse must have something similar!

Cheers

Peter