[Tig] Croma aberration

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 19:06:35 GMT 2012

out of curiosity... is this a phenomena that is consistent wrt a specific lens or does the aberration vary depending on spectral content of the image within same specific lens?

in other words, if you align an algorithm based on a test or benchmark image, can that be applied globally to all shots by that lens?

Mike

Mike Bittle
Principal
M. L. Bittle - New York
mlbnyc at verizon.net
http://www.mlbnyc.com

COO
Attend LLC
mikeb at attendllc.com
http://www.attendllc.com

"Science, it turns out, is not an exact science." - Mike Bittle