[Tig] Footage of film scanner in operation?

David Mackenzie lyris1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:43:00 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for all of the kind offers I've had from
various sources.
I'll follow up and let you all know when the final documentary (and Blu-ray
Disc) hit shelves.

I guess there's no problem with me including Telecine Internet Group in the
"Thanks To" credits, right?

Thanks again
-David Mackenzie