[Tig] RGB to XYZ on Resolve

Rogério Moraes rogermamo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:33:27 GMT 2012

No responses yet. It appears that the 8.2 Resolve deals with some DCI/XYZ
issues( found a thread here http://www.knuterikevensen.com/?p=711 ). Since
I do not have this version, and at 8.1 Resolve does not output .j2c files
(basically, I'm trying to improve a DCP workflow) the gamma (or degamma)
question still is the main point for me in here. Where in Resolve should I
tell it to output the image (even if a tiff... my  DCP software will do the
.j2c/mxf wrapping, without color converting to XYZ and the required gamma
later, if the image is already DCI compliant) with a 2.6 gamma? Will I have
to create a 3d LUT for this?
Thank you all

--
Rogério Moraes