[Tig] Keylink password

Carl Skaff carl at stopp.se
Thu Feb 16 13:08:56 GMT 2012

Thanks all for the help. After another reboot keylink/keylink worked fine.

/Carl

(Sent from mobile device)
____________________________
*Carl Skaff*
*Colorist*
Stopp Stockholm
Office +46 8 50 70 35 00

*Stockholm | Los Angeles | Linz*
www.stopp.se

16 feb 2012 kl. 13:43 skrev "Rogério Moraes" <rogermamo at gmail.com>:

Maybe this is a stupid input, but have you tried : keylink, all lower case?
If not, this password and user name were generated at the time of the first
installation.

--
Rogério Moraes