[Tig] Sony F65 RAW

Rahul Purav rpurav at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:50:37 GMT 2012

Hi,

I presume the raw output from F65 is in MXF, don't know how it is I was expecting a Sony Raw File format like ArriRaw .ari ?? Also supporting software from Sony is not so good, and LUT making tool sets are still not polished enough. Still resolve and Quantel have and many others don't have the SDK embedded. Creating dailies is another thing that is of concern.

Has anyone used these features??
May be I have to still dig more into all that.

Regards

Rahul Purav

Sent from my iPhone