[Tig] Wanted: EDL tool

Christian Lessner Christian.Lessner at optixdigital.de
Fri Feb 17 08:55:30 GMT 2012

Hi all!

I am looking for an EDL tool that would help us prepare scanning or grading sessions.

It should accomplish the following:
- consolidating (with handles) of multiple online EDLs to make one scanning EDL
- rebuild the "record" side of the EDL to make sure no clips overlap after consolidating
- tape name operations (such as copy "from clip name"-info or tape name from source table to reel name)
- remove M2 events

I know this can be done using bigger tools like Avid or even a Clipster, but there has to be some small-scale solution that an assistant could run on their office PC. Does anyone have a suggestion or is this something that everybody does with custom in-house tools?

Thanks and have a nice friday!
Christian

Christian Lessner // Colourist

Phone: 	+49 40.377071-145
Fax: 	+49 40.377071-477

christian.lessner at optixdigital.de
www.optix-kreation.de <http://www.optix-kreation.de/>
www.optixdigital.de <http://www.optixdigital.de/>

OPTIX Digital Pictures GmbH
Poelchaukamp 8
22301 Hamburg / Germany

Register Hamburg HRB 85563
TaxID: DE225254371
Managing Directors: Robert Kühl, Attila Lévai

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named above only. As this e-mail may
contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named addressee(s)
or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee(s),
please telephone us immediately. The contents of this e-mail should not be disclosed
to any other person nor copies taken. OPTIX Digital Pictures GmbH cannot accept
liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on
behalf of OPTIX Digital Pictures GmbH. This email and any response may be monitored
by OPTIX Digital Pictures GmbH.