[Tig] Wanted: EDL tool

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Fri Feb 17 08:59:53 GMT 2012

Hi Christian
Synaesthesia can do most of what you need. I've used it a lot on scanner
jobs: http://synaesthesia.surrealroad.com

Disclaimer: Made by me (but to address exactly those issues)

You can contact me directly if anything is missing- many EDL operations are
quite easy to implement in a future update.

--
Jack James <http://about.me/jackjames>, Surreal Road
Limited<http://www.surrealroad.com>

Download Synaesthesia <http://synaesthesia.surrealroad.com/download>