[Tig] To LUT or Not to LUT

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 12:45:35 GMT 2012

Very true Graham!!! When it comes to initial grades, or dailies grades  on any raw files, I have never seen anything a LUT can do that I can't do better. Funny how for so many years we graded film in it's many falvours with out LUTS. Todays colorists rely on too many pre-packaged fixes and looks that take the fun and true creativity out of it.

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos

Foundation Content/Post - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office