[Tig] Alexa. Lut or no Lut

Adolfo Martinelli adolfo at incendio.tv
Fri Feb 17 22:01:42 GMT 2012

Depending on the material we sometimes use Arri LUTs in the middle of our stack; we color behind it and after it. It does help in certain cases with color reproduction, but other times we just end up fighting it. Mostly we work without it and grade-in our "LUT".

Adolfo Martinelli
Incendio

>>> http://reels.colorist.org