[Tig] Alexa. Lut or no Lut

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 22:08:27 GMT 2012

"I believe that Arri says that you pretty much have to use the (by them
provided) Lut to get the image right.
(could be wrong, I just remember a YouTube-clip from IBC2011 from
Arri-booth talking of how important it is to load the Lut)"

I must have missed that one. I guess I've just been blindly getting their images right all this time.
That's absurd of them. But I'm sure they do believe that. Obviously they haven't been asking for our input.

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos

Foundation Content/Post - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office