[Tig] tshirt (TIG) for sale

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Feb 21 22:40:08 GMT 2012

I have a one-off Tshirt, made as a prototype for a run of Tshirts commemorating the 20th anniversary of the TIG last year, that I didn't proceed any further with.  It's dark navy blue with embroidered (!) TIG logo on  the front, and web address (silk-screened) on the back.  Size XXL for Brasil (where it was made) but for the US I'd say XL.  It was only tried on once and since laundered.

Best offer to Rob  rob  < a t > colorist.org  will have it mailed out within a week.

photos at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/One-off_TIG_Tshirt_for_sale

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org