[Tig] TIG Tshirts for all

Craig Dingwall Craig.Dingwall at nfsa.gov.au
Tue Feb 21 23:58:51 GMT 2012

Would it be possible for me to purchase one from Australia?

Rob Lingelbach <rob at colorist.org>
Sent by: tig-bounces at colorist.org
22/02/2012 10:29 AM

"tig at colorist.org InternetGroup" <tig at colorist.org>
cc

Subject
[Tig] TIG Tshirts for all

Support from Nucoda www.imagesystems.tv
Support from Blackmagic Design http://www.blackmagic-design.com/
====

There will be a TIG Tshirts (embroidered with TKColorist logo on left
front; web address on back) available before NAB.  Shirt color: black.
Logo as on front as seen on the TIG wiki.

Price is yet to be determined but the embroidery is not cheap.

Question: If you were doing this for your group of well-fed Americans and
rail-thin marathoners from Greece, what size and distribution of same
would you suggest?   (initial run would be for about 50-60 shirts:

XXL  -  15
XL    -   30
M     -   10
S      -   5

that is my initial guess as to an order distribution of sizes.

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist