[Tig] TIG Tshirts for all

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Wed Feb 22 01:05:27 GMT 2012

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> Now I'm getting size requests from subscribers.  I apologize, but I
> can't track that until later.  what I need is an estimate from which
> to place the order...

It is not clear if colorists are fatter or skinnier than normal.  If
they are 'normal' then there are standard lot ratios for sizes used by
the garment industry.  If a store purchase one lot of a certain style
men's shirt, then they know how many of each size they will obtain
according to industry standard.  The same is true for shoes. The
stores don't make such decisions.

It seems likely that the standard lot sizing ratios for mens shirts
may be found on the web via a Google search.

As for me, I wear size 'large', which I did not see listed.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn