[Tig] TIG Tshirts for all

Marc Wielage mfw at musictrax.com
Wed Feb 22 03:27:50 GMT 2012

On 2/21/12 6:39 PM, "Gary Adams" <garyada at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Count me in Rob. Although I wouldn't feel qualified to wear one. Gary

Gary, I can think of at least 100,000 edits in telecine at Complete Post
that couldn't have happened without you and your efforts.

I'll personally buy you a free one!

--Marc W.

P.S.  BTW, congrats on your many historical comments I read in TIMELINE,
John Buck's recent eBook on the history of video editing.  Some amazing
stories in there from many famous TIG members, including our own Rob
Lingelbach.  The dramatized movie version of this book could be amazing.