[Tig] TIG Tshirts for all

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Feb 22 06:18:09 GMT 2012

On Feb 21, 2012, at 6:39 PM, Gary Adams wrote:

> Count me in Rob. Although I wouldn't feel qualified to wear one. Gary

By that very humility you qualify for the added splendor of the title Emeritus.  check the Supporters page.
I will have these Emeritus pins made up soon to festoon the garlands and hails you'll receive from every balcony you pass, on your way to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.  There are a few I'l have made up, in commemoration of those who have found their way waxed and glistened by an association with the TIG.

See http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Supporters

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist