[Tig] TIG Tshirts for all

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Feb 22 06:23:24 GMT 2012

orders are not yet commencing!  please read till the last messages in the thread thank you.

As soon as I get the requirements met (silkscreen or embroidered?  size distribution?) I 'll hire a wherehouse and have them all stuffed in there for distribution, at which point (NOT NOW) I will need:

shipping address
destination phone number

a contribution to the TIG

thanks everyone for biding a little time here.  I hope dearly to have them done and shipped by NAB time, so we can recognize each other.   Some moose antlers are also being ordered, per Bill Topazio.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist