[Tig] Logo design.

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Feb 22 06:50:04 GMT 2012

My artist-designer is chock ful of other projects at the moment so I thought I'd throw this out to the group.

current TIG logo, along with past ones, are visible at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/History_of_the_TIG

we want something new, that reflects the emergence of the TIG from teleine to tkcolorist (someone sitting at a color desk interminably while there are no breaks for reel changes).

But it should be non-cartoonish; respectful of those of us in the trenches, and somewhere include the words "TKColorist Internet Group."

the simplest soution would be to take the current logo, seen at the bottom of the URL above, and take the bold lettering out of it and encircle the color wheel with it.

I would have had it made just the way it is but the embroiderer told me how much it would cost.

Would anyone like to submit an entry?

I reserve the right to decide, with advice from the cognoscenti, what will be the right design.

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist