[Tig] T-Shirts

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Feb 22 10:55:39 GMT 2012

I've done that before, and it worked out well.

otherwise, I can be at a certain stand vending the wares.

10$ ia not the price of the shirts, I'm once again misunderstood.  it is the difference in the
price between silkscreen and embroidery.  The shirt price will be higher, as my cost for  each shirt with embroidery is 22.16 US$ or without embroidery about 7$ less.

throw in the expenses of the trip to Las Vegas, plus the overhead of setting this up through the TIG, and you have a higher price.  I am not in a position right now to discuss price Carl.

Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist