[Tig] TIG Tshirts for all

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 14:39:22 GMT 2012

... I'm in for a few (Mediums if you must know... geeks run small)

I hope I don't need 3-D Glasses to see the image !

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Bittle
Principal
M. L. Bittle - New York
mlbnyc at verizon.net
http://www.mlbnyc.com
+1.646.696.0363
Growth Consulting for your SMB
"...call me before your investors do!"

COO
Attend LLC
mikeb at attendllc.com
http://www.attendllc.com
get a free beta account at:
http://get.mediacloud.cc

"Science, it turns out, is not an exact science." - Mike Bittle