[Tig] T-Shirts

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Feb 22 23:43:39 GMT 2012

I've not gotten my point across yet I imagine.  It's nice to have all the interest in the shirts but I'm not taking orders yet.  I must, in the next day or two get a new logo to a manufacturer (the current one is very difficult to embroider or silk screen) and then approve a sample. Then I can take orders after determining a price that covers costs of fabrication and shipping.   What I was asking for, was an idea of the spread of sizes to order,  so far it looks like medium=5% large=50% and  XL=40%. These are Hanes Beefy Ts which are good quality and will last.  I'm leaning now toward silk screening to keep costs down.   As for selling on NAB floor, this is a donation to the TIG in return for services.  There are some whose contributions are so current (e.g. Nucoda, Blackmagic) that they will be exempted in some fashion from expense .

Watch this space for order process.

Rob Lingelbach
Rob at colorist.org

Sent from my mobile phone