[Tig] TIG T-shirts

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Feb 25 00:39:17 GMT 2012

There will be available TIG T-shirts at NAB in Vegas.

How the transaction occurs will depend on shadowy men in fedoras.  I don't understand,
if demo units are sold at NAB which I have heard about for years, why you can't sell at NAB.
But whatever is required, we will comply.  I'll be bringing 70 shirts to the show, in a spread of
sizes, and if there is a run on a particular size, I will endeavor to fill that order from L.A. when
I get back.

How many people would like a hat with TIG logo?  low profile, DoP style, with TIG on the front.

Black color.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
TIG founder/admin, colorist