[Tig] _Hugo_

Joey D'Anna joeydanna at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:37:42 GMT 2012

I missed it in theaters (newborn baby - haven't really been able to get out
of the house)
But with all this talk about how great it is, I just pre-ordered the 3d
bluray.

Can't wait to check it out...I think sometimes people get caught up in the
"3d is just a gimmick" talk - and on a ton of films its true, but I
honestly love 3d when its done in such a way as to really enhance the
storytelling.