[Tig] _Hugo_

Joey D'Anna joeydanna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:29:55 GMT 2012

Yea my 3D tv is really nicely calibrated. It looked just awful out of the
box like all consumer TVs do, but ive got it looking as close to dead on
perfect as i think is possible.

Not to get into the whole active/passive debate - but i have one of the new
LG passive 3D LCDs, and short of professional projectors and passive
monitors, it is by far the best 3d monitor ive seen.

For what you pay for one, and add in the fact you get extra sets of glasses
every time you go see a 3d movie in a theater - if your in the market for a
3d tv for your house or just cheap 3d monitors for your facility -
definitely check them out.