[Tig] TIG T-shirts

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Feb 27 06:34:46 GMT 2012

Hi Everyone, NOT TAKING ORDERS, I tried to make that clear a couple times already....  but now I know the interest is there.   I will try to sort out the size information from the emails already received, or, create a web page.   I'm waiting for my first sample this week to give the printer the go ahead.