[Tig] Terry Mead

peter_swinson at compuserve.com peter_swinson at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 4 11:20:35 BST 2012

It is with deep sadness that I tell you of the passing of Terry  Mead.
Terry was one of Cintels finest engineers. for many years he was head
of research and much of his unique designs were built into MKIIIc, Ursa
was largely his baby and many innovative parts of C Reality DSX  and
Ditto were care of Terrys great design capabilities. Terry retired a
few years ago but continued as a consultant for Cintel. the Queen
awarded him, last year, an MBE for his work and dedication in our
industry. Terry had been living in Cyprus with his wife for the past
few years. A tumor on his brain was discovered early last year and was
operated on, however this returned late last year. He passed away last
week. For those who would like to attend his funeral it will be in the
UK at Aldershot crematorium at 11am on 15 June. Jenny, Terrys wife,
tells me all are welcome.

regards

Peter Swinson.