[Tig] Terry Mead

Peter Sutton peter at kaurus.com
Tue Jun 5 14:34:35 BST 2012

Support from Digital Vision www.digitalvision.tv Support from Blackmagic
Design www.blackmagic-design.com Support from Dolby Laboratories
www.dolby.com ====

I was one of the lucky ones, fortunate enough to have had the privilege of
working with Terry on occasion during my years at Cintel and this is indeed,
sad news.
I would qualify 'working with' with, Terry imparted knowledge and I
listened.
I echo Dave's description of the gentle mannered man and his analytical
ability was truly astonishing.
Few people garner the true admiration and respect of an industry as Terry
did.
Thoughts go out to Jenny and family.

Regards
Peter Sutton