[Tig] Current TIG Classifieds

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Thu Jun 7 21:56:48 BST 2012

As showing at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Classifieds

Offered

We are selling a Spirit 4k scanner. Besides the usual 4k scanner capabilities, it will also act as a traditional telecine. It comes with the 35mm gate, GCP, Bones workstation, manuals, Aaton keylink keycode reader and Aaton workstation. Option boards include the following: Scream (noise reducer), SDTV, HDTV, GSN, scaler, autofocus, printer lights, Spirit 4k, Auto-Dmin, and Rotation. The Spirit 4k is and has always been under a support contract. The Spirit is located in Santa Monica, California. If you have more questions or like to see the scanner in person, please feel free to call +1-310-four zero one-2200 and ask for Mike or David. You can also email us at mike [@] newhat.tv for pictures and details of the scanner as well as pricing. We would rather deal direct with a post facility, so no dealers or brokers please. [20120607]

We are selling a Panasonic D5 AJ-HD3700B Video Tape Recorder with very low hours. If you have more questions or like to see the deck in person, please feel free to call +1-310-four zero one-2200 and ask for Mike or David. The deck is located in Santa Monica, California. You can also email us at mike [@] newhat.tv for pictures and details of the deck. We are asking $18,000 or best offer. We would rather deal direct with a post facility, so no dealers or brokers please. [20120607]

DaVinci Resolve Training
We are a team of Colorists in Los Angeles offering DaVinci Resolve training. Classes will cover all aspects of the Digital Intermediate and Color Correction process. Training can be set up one on one or in a group classroom setting. Onsite instruction is also available. These classes are ideal for beginners just starting their career or for seasoned Colorists wanting to learn advanced tips and techniques.
Please email nchawdhry _at_ aol.com for further details.
[20120528]

Desired

Freelance colorist worldwide
Specialized on Lustre Audodesk version 2007 to 2011. Worked often in collaboration with Workflowers company. I used theirs plugings and contributed to the look developement of somes. Very well experienced with film out, used to work with laboratory; I came from this background.
To me, grade is a permanent game to stay as much closer we can to the meaning and sensitive intensions of the script and artistic team.
Imdb movie list: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1998385/ contact Charlotte Mazzinghi: cmazzinghi _at_ gmail.com

Unix/Linux Sysadm Available. with extensive post-production experience. Linux internals well-understood, along with filesystems and esoteric considerations. Please contact sysadm1 _at_ colorist.org [20120516]

Colorist Available, looking for a full time position. Experienced in all phases of DI and also suburb with the short form. Solid background, over 25 years experience from Telecine to Digital. Proficient in scanning, dailies, big agency jobs, music videos, political ads, corporate presentations, and feature films. Knowledgeable on daVinci Resolve and 2k, experienced with other systems. Great technical grasp of the underlying processes and the color science of modern color enhancement. Willing to relocate. Contact Bob Lovejoy at rlovejoy _at_ morrisbb.net or (828)356-4067. Reel available online athttp://reels.colorist.org/bob_lovejoy_demo.html or by DVD by request.

Colorist Available, looking for a full time position. music videos、commericials、short and long films of experience person with high emotional intelligence the ability of balancing between my creativity and client's preference strong sense of responsibility quick learner Knowledgeable on daVinci Resolve、Film Master、Apple Color、 daVinci 2K Watch my showreel at http://vimeo.com/35007111 Kuro Chung kurochung _at_ gmail.com [20120209]

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org