[Tig] Permanent position, Colorist- Tokyo

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Jun 16 00:07:10 BST 2012

Now appearing on the TIG Classifieds at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Classifieds

Our US based commercial post production company has recently opened in Tokyo. We provide creative editorial and finishing for top directors and brands. We're now looking for a colorist. We'd like the artists point of view before committing to a platform. This is a great opportunity for someone committed to at least two years, if not longer, in Tokyo. We have great relationships and interest from the local community. Amazing commercial reel is required; Japanese language is not. Please send URL to francesca  :at: bltrecruiting.com

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org