[Tig] Midnight in Paris

underscan at gmail.com underscan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:41:07 BST 2012

@Bob
could you elaborate more on what you thought was so special
about the grading?

just watched the movie and think it looks great too but don´t really
see the speciality in it. is it really that different to other movies?
maybe because it has this HDR feel to it in the beginning?
just wondering.

would also be great to get an insight from Joe Gawler about the whole process
of grading the movie and what techniques were used.

cheerz
mark wagner

--

colorado | berlin