[Tig] New "Look" or not?

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Wed May 2 23:45:22 BST 2012

Not even dailies today. It's what ever LUT they came up with on set, under what ever lighting and what ever monitor they judged that look on, and by who ever adjusted it. I had an agency producer say one time say he created the look for the spot on the RED camera on set, so they just needed me to make sure each shot was balanced, but not to create the look.

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos

Foundation Content/Post - Chicago/Los Angeles
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611
(312)951-8734 Office