[Tig] New "Look" or not?

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Thu May 3 18:15:07 BST 2012

The round port-hole screen app will be accompanied by a new plug in for slow phosphor decay with adjustable phosphor color.

You'll be able to mimic a variety of monochrome CRT looks, ranging from a bluish tint to a green oscilloscope.

I'm prompted to paraphrase a song:

Apps for this
Apps for that

This runnin to the AppStore
Sure ain't where it's at!

Ted Langdell
iPhone:  (530) 301-2931
Office:    (530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us

MWA Nova's HD and 2K+ film scanners
New live 2K camera system--Watch for details
Scanner Demos at	Los Angeles, CA 				May, 2012 Location TBA
				Southwest-Southeast US Tour		Late June-July (Projected)
 				AMIA Conference 2012, Seattle, WA 	Dec. 4-7, 2012