[Tig] Speedgrade

videogenie at aol.com videogenie at aol.com
Sun May 13 12:32:54 BST 2012

I recently was asked about the use of Speedgrade software based and was told that it also is being used on set
is there anyone familiar with the system that can contact me off list or on
I would like some basics on the system it capabilities and if it indeed is a non hardware color correction system, ?

*)0(* bls

barry shankman
Voice of Memphis Music
www.voiceofmemphismusic.com
www.allmemphismusic.com
SVB Consulting Services < CTO >

bls film & video llc
http://visible.me/barry_shankman_1666384

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole viewing
and use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
confidential and privileged information, which is prohibited from disclosure.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or the taking of any
action in reliance on the information contained in this email, including
attachments, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or copy of this message, or any
attachment, is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.