[Tig] IBC Without Telecines--Film scanners instead

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Sep 12 21:12:43 BST 2012

No telecines, but scanners were present.

MWA Nova, Berlin had it's new real-time 16/35 Vario2K+™ and 8/S8/9.5/16/17.5/28mm Choice2K+™ scanners with 2.3K x 1.7K sensors in operation.  DigitalVision shared the stand.  May have been a GoldenEye III scanner on the stand, too.

Disclosure: I'm the US/Canadian/Other Americas representative for MWA.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
iPhone:  (530) 301-2931