[Tig] Fast File delivery

Steve Hullfish steve4lists at veralith.com
Thu Sep 13 14:45:10 BST 2012

What solution did you settle on, Craig? I'm leaning towards Aspera or similar solution using my native bandwidth since my needs aren't THAT huge at the moment, but it should work for multiple multi-gig files per night.

Steve Hullfish
contributor: www.provideocoalition.com
author: "The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction"