[Tig] IBC Without Telecines

quinn richardson qrichardson at quinessa.com
Thu Sep 13 15:03:08 BST 2012

The other thing to consider is more and more companies are dropping out of shows.
Apple is no longer at any of the trade shows and Avid abandoned trade shows for a brief bit.
With budgets the way they are for clients and companies, they have to make a decision where their money is best spent.
Setting up a booth at a major tradeshow I'm sure is expensive.